Tahoe is worth it. Take Care and share.
Why should I take care of Tahoe?
- If it’s your dog, then it’s your doody. Tahoe is a dog’s paradise with endless trails and cool fresh water, but their waste is creating big problems with water clarity. More info
- Your butt’s stinking up the beach: The beach is not an ashtray. Please collect your cigarette butts. More info
- Batten down the trashes! Run a tight ship. Keep yar trash aboard. More info
- Trash day is a bear’s buffet. Bears will eat your garbage. Lock it down with bear-proof bins. More info
- Like to relax by a campfire after a long day? Sure- we all do! But a runaway wildfire could potentially destroy your home and destroy communities. Give it a big wet one before you go. More info
- What’s on your bottom? Invasive plants arrive on your watercraft. Clean, Drain and Dry before launching. More info
- There’s a better hiding spot for your garbage. The trashcan. More info
- Drink Tahoe Tap. The world’s best water is right at your fingertips. Go ahead, turn it on! More info
- Blaze a trail of kindness. All trails in Tahoe are nice trails. When you see other bikers, hikers, dogs and horses, smile! More info
- Everything drains into the Lake! Keep excess nutrients and pollutants that reduce water clarity out of the lake. More info
- Over the river not through the woods! Use the river responsibly. More info
Spread this message: