State of the South Shore: Community Address
Posted By: Tahoe Chamber
The State of the South Shore Community Address will be a unique opportunity to convene community leaders across jurisdictions and hear about the current happenings and future goals for the South Shore community, including the continued COVID-19 response.
This community address will take place on Thursday, February 25th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. through the Zoom virtual platform. The event will be free for Tahoe Chamber members ($10 for non-members).
Speakers will include:
- Mayor Tamara Wallace, City of South Lake Tahoe
- Supervisor Sue Novasel, District V, El Dorado County
- Patrick Cates, County Manager, Douglas County
- Joanne Marchetta, Executive Director, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
- Steve Teshara, Tahoe Chamber, Chief Executive Officer